Sustainable basis-weight gauge for glass wool and stone wool
No radiation, no x-ray! Compatible with humans and the environment!
Hammer-IMS offers solutions based on their genuine M-Ray technology for grammage/basis-weight gauging of glass wool and stone/mineral wool products.
- Sustainable solution: no x-ray, no nuclear isotopes, just radio-waves like your cellphone's.
- In-depth view on product basis-weight in both machine directio and cross-machine direction
- Frequency analysis tool for analysis of systematic and periodic variations in the machine direction to enable better control of them.
- 2D colormap display with highs and lows in the grammage of the produced products.
- Automatisation interface options through Profinet, TCP/IP or similar technologies.
The multi-measurement-head nature of the solutions of Hammer-IMS enables you to spot deviations in your production process at the lowest latency, maximally covering the product's surface. Check out the Marveloc-CURTAIN products within the scope of our M-ray technology.