Clean and inline coating weight measurement for technical textiles
The preferred workaround if you are tired of using nuclear gauges
Hammer-IMS provides coating weight measurement by means of a dual Marveloc-CURTAIN installation. This type of solutions:
- are free of any emission license and compatible with your county's local laws, since we are using pure electronics! Compare this to classic solutions who typically apply Prometium, Americium, Krypton and Strontium isotopes... These do require expensive exploitation licenses;
- are harmless;
- work at a high measurement stand-off distance, avoiding scratches on non-cured (wet) applied coating layers.
- are the only alternative to nuclear gauging that keep their measurement accuracy of 1 gsm even for these high stand-off distances;
- can control knifes (doctor blades) actuators providing automatic feedback to the coating process;
- Ideal for high-throughput technical textile coating lines;
- can be realized in an ATEX-compliant version
- can generate automatic test reports which can be shipped along to your customers;
- Hammer-IMS's intuitive control software makes the system less prone to human errors.