Marveloc-CURTAIN: Your Partner in Sustainable Measuring Solutions for Battery Film Production
Basis-weight and width measurement for battery film production. Non radioactive. Optimize your production process. Detect defects at 50 micrometer or less.
We provide cutting-edge in-line measuring solutions that enhance the safety, consistency, and efficiency of battery production. Our state-of-the-art systems offer precise thickness, basis-weight, and width detection measurements for electrode coatings and separator films, ensuring optimal battery performance and lifespan. With our expertise and innovative technologies, we empower battery manufacturers to meet the increasing demand for safer, cleaner, more powerful, and more efficient batteries.
- Non-nuclear, non-radioactive: Our U-Ray technology is sustainable as it uses ultrasound sensing with digital signal processing techniques (DSP) to enable ultrasound wave phase detection, which are invisible and totally harmless. This is coupled with L-Ray laser with focal technology that works flawlessly with shiny and non-shiny materials. Electromagnetic fields (C-Rays) or electromagnetic waves (M-Rays) are unable to penetrate metallic or metallized objects, making our U-Ray sensor technology the perfect alternative. Compared to harmless X-Ray sensors from the competition, Marveloc-CURTAIN does not require no radiation emission licenses (in most cases) and therefore, its lifetime usage results in a sustainable, safe, and low TCO choice.
- Accurate and Precise Measurements: Our measuring systems leverage advanced sensor technologies and measurement algorithms to deliver exceptional accuracy in thickness, basis-weight and width detection measurements. With robust and reliable performance, you can trust our U-Ray and L-Ray sensors to meet the stringent quality requirements of the battery industry.
- Real-time Monitoring: Hammer-IMS enables real-time basis-weight monitoring, allowing battery manufacturers to make immediate adjustments and optimize their production processes. Additionally, our systems enable width detection of the line (better than 100 micrometers) with unparalleled accuracy. Stay ahead of the curve by accessing critical data when it matters most.
- Enhanced Safety and Quality: Non-uniform electrode coatings and separator films can compromise battery performance and pose safety risks. Marveloc-CURTAIN enables your operators to detect even the smallest defects and non-uniformities (50 micrometers and below) early in the manufacturing process through the addition of our Edge-Vision-4.0 machine-vision technology, allowing for cost-effective remedial actions. By ensuring uniform and defect-free coatings, our solutions help you produce batteries of superior quality, minimizing the risk of failure.
- Competitive Edge: Stay ahead of the competition. Deliver superior quality products with consistence, enhance customer satisfaction, and strengthen your brand reputation. Gain a competitive edge by leveraging with Marveloc-CURTAIN systems.
- Versatile Applications: Marveloc-CURTAIN systems can be applied at various stages of the battery film production, including calendering and coating.
- Data Analytics and Insights: Marveloc-CURTAIN systems go beyond providing measurements. It also offers comprehensive data analytics and insights, empowering you to make data-driven decisions. Identify trends, optimize processes, and drive continuous improvement based on actionable intelligence.
- Exceptional Support and Maintenance: We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer support and maintenance services to our customers. Our dedicated team is always available to address your queries, offer technical assistance, and ensure your quality-control system operates at its full potential.
To learn more about our Marveloc-CURTAIN or any of our measuring technologies or to discuss your specific requirements, please get in touch with our team.
Partner with Hammer-IMS today and unlock the full potential of your battery manufacturing processes. Together, let's shape the future of clean energy.
Click here to read more about our U-Ray sensor technology.