We are looking for enthousiastic people!
New job opportunities in 2023
Hammer-IMS is a young, innovative and growing company. Hammer-IMS supplies highly accurate and contactless measurement systems based on own sensor and vision technology. Typical applications are thickness and/or weight measuring in the markets of plastics, foams, nonwovens and textiles during production. The market for these kind of applications is currently dominated by nuclear and single-point sensing techniques. The Hammer-IMS systems are a sustainable and cheaper alternative to these harmful technologies. On top of that, it enables multipoint measuring in a very efficient and cost-effective way. Our camera technology is offered in the same markets. Hammer-IMS was founded in the beginning of 2016 and is in search for people to broaden and strengthen its team.
We are currently looking for some more colleagues. Right now, we are in search for a Sales Engineer for the US market. Read the description(s) below!
Eager to join us? Get in touch and send us your CV and cover letter!
Mobile: (+32) 497 74 08 54
- You will represent the products and solutions of Hammer-IMS and will become passionate about them. This involves identifying and analyzing the business case with Hammer-IMS’s prospects and formulate the right solution that realizes the business case based on the products and solutions of Hammer-IMS. Based on the business case and the formulated solution, you will also make complete budgetary and final quotations.
- You will be responsible for the U.S. market and will be based in the new Hammer-IMS U.S. office. Business travel will be part of the job.
- You will identify new customers and applications within the U.S. market. Finding the right communication channels to reach these companies is key. Furthermore, you will be responsible for building and expanding the sales network within the U.S.
- You will experiment with the products of Hammer-IMS to develop a feeling about their strengths and weaknesses. Based on this knowledge, you will have to be able to formulate solutions to customers based on slight modifications or reconfigurations of existing products while respecting the limitations of physics and the limitations of the performance of the products of Hammer-IMS.
You will have to execute pre-sales feasibility tests and give demonstrations with the demo equipment. Writing basic measurement reports regarding a possible match between the equipment of Hammer-IMS and the materials that have been tested are also part of the process.
- You will be in close contact with the headquarter in Belgium. Travel to Belgium on a periodic base is part of the job.
- Engineering background: education or experience in electronic engineering, electro-mechanic engineering or manufacturing;
- Hands-on and flexible;
- Good communication skills;
- Prepared to work in the new U.S. office as part of a young and passionate team;
- Knowledge and experience in automation is an advantage;
- Insights in mechanics and test setup construction is an advantage;
- Experience in machine-building industry or machine-development is an advantage.
- Driver license.
- Language skills: English. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
What we offer
We offer a job with a competitive salary package in the U.S. office of an ambitious scale-up company. You will not only be a valuable employee of the company, but you will also build on the company together with the other Hammer-IMS team members. It is a challenging job with many opportunities towards the future as the company has a clear vision on growth. Flexible working hours and a flexible and exciting job content will be the result of working in this young company.