Sustainable basis-weight gauge for vinyl-based wall coverings
Get your Textile/paper coating controlled through a non-nuclear measuring system!
Hammer-IMS delivers clean (non-nuclear, no x-ray) gauges for basis-weight measuring of coated vinyl-based wall covering poducts. Furthermore it controls knife or roller positions in order to guarantee quality of the wall covering. These sytems are:
- They are sustainable: no-xray, no beta radiation, no license needed, just radio-waves!
- Future-proof: compliant with the EU's vision to downsize the use of nuclear sources;
- Precision of down to 0.5 gsm;
- Have high stand-off distance (about 30 cm), reducing chances of scratching and avoiding sensor contamination or damages when paper tearing occurs;
- Featuring cutting edge M-Ray technology based on millimeter waves;
- Simple visualization of basis-weight profile
- Easy-to-use state-of-the-art software environment;
- Untuitive feedback based on dual-motor PI controller (offset and left-right balance) embedded in the gauge's software;
- Maintaining performance for all additives;
- Available as turnkey installations and optionally interfacable through Profinet or TCP/IP;
Check out the Marveloc-CURTAIN products within the scope of our M-Ray technology.