Plastic construction sheet thickness measurement
Contactless and clean thickness measurement for various polymers
Whether it is Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Acrylic glass/PMMA (Plexiglas), or Polycarbonate (PC), Hammer-IMS offers contactless thickness profile measurement systems for all these plastic sheets for construction purposes. Hammer-IMS's measurement systems are:
- Have accurate performance up to thicknesses of a few centimeters for both extruded or cast sheets;
- Clean: Meaning non-nuclear, non-radioactive, and no need for specific licenses;
- Featuring cutting edge M-ray technology based on millimeter waves;
- Multi-sensor approach enables high all-time coverage of the sheet enabling to reduce production margins on thicknesses;
- Enables a thickness set-value nearby typical -5% international tolerances on thicknesses;
- Applicable in high-temperature conditions close to extrusion die for quick feedback, reducing material waste;
- Maintaining performance for all colors;
- Tailored support for fillers (typically used for non-optical application of sheets);
- Easy-to-use state-of-the-art software environment;
- Available as turnkey installations.
Check out the Marveloc 602 - CURTAIN products within the scope of our M-ray technology.