Apply machine vision to identify defects and irregulatories in transparent plastic films and sheets
Become a first-mover and benefit from the favorable terms of our EDGE-VISION-4.0-C Reference Program
Add an extra eye to your product or process with our EDGE-VISION-4.0-C product family. Our solutions deal with various accept/reject problems, and identify anomaly levels in plastic film and sheet products. Machine-vision is beneficial in roll-to-roll processes of various batch-job businesses. Our movable EDGE-VISION-4.0-C solution offers:
- Black spot and white spot detection in extruded films and sheets
- Scratch and pin hole defect detection
- Detection of length-direction stripes (e.g. melt lines, die lines, streaks) due to die malfunctioning or contamination
- Detecting and quantifying color variations plastic extrusion due to improper blending
- Recognizing surface glossiness variations or transparency issues for transparent films
To make this happen we take advantage of a range of technology innovations, including camera chip technology, artificial intelligence (deep learning), edge computing, industry 4.0, and big data compression.
Subscribe as a first-mover and benefit from the no-cure-no-pay terms of our Reference Program. Turn your production line for plastic films or sheets into a Hammer-IMS vision-technology reference application. As a result you will benefit from an affordable solution that perfectly matches your needs. Contact us to find out the details of our Reference Program.