Inline machine-vision in a robust housing
Multiple 4K-cameras keep track of the surface state of your flat product.
Add an extra eye to your product or process with our Edge-Vision-4.0-CURTAIN product family. Our machine-vision solutions deal with various accept/reject problems, and identify anomaly levels in plastic film and sheet products, but also for nonwovens and coated textiles. Our Edge-Vision-4.0-CURTAIN product family supports multiple 4k-camera's capturing the quality of the material across its full width. Our Edge-Vision-4.0-CURTAIN solution offers:
- Black spot (transparent film, translucent film, opaque film) or pinhole detection (translucent and opaque film) in extruded films and sheets;
- Detection of length-direction stripes (e.g. melt lines, die lines, streaks) due to die malfunctioning or contamination;
- Detecting and quantifying color variations plastic extrusion due to improper blending (advanced feature);
- Recognizing surface glossiness variations or transparency issues for transparent films (advanced feature);
- Blending variations in nonwovens;
- Markings, stains and periodic weight-variations due to improper roller positioning in textile coating.
To make this happen we take advantage of a range of technology innovations, including 4k camera chip technology, artificial intelligence (deep learning), edge computing and industry 4.0. We combine our machine-vision technology with our successful CURTAIN measuring frame, offering a rock-solid steel inline measuring machine. Our well-known Connectivity 3.0 software enables an intuitive user experience.
Turn your production line into a Hammer-IMS machine-vision-technology reference application.